New Year Resolutions.
Happy New Year!!!
2017 is here and before we know it, it will be 2018. Times sure does fly by.
I had sworn I wouldn’t be making one this year because well my 2015 resolution list is still pending and don’t even get me started on the 2016 one.
But then I thought I can make a list of all the things I can do, that I can achieve. Like eating burgers every other day.
So here we go –
- Take a trip to somewhere far and spend a whole day there without technology. (well maybe Snapchat)
- Save money. I spend money of clothes and books like I am going to marry a millionaire. Seriously, I gotta stop that.
- Laugh every single day. And I don’t mean the sad forced laugh, I mean the one that makes my tummy hurt. Yes, we should definitely do that every day.
- Make new friends. Different race, ethnicity, state, country, world. I am going to try and make a friend everywhere. (Who’s up for being my friend?)
- Eat healthy. I currently have a box of chocolates and chips right in front of me and I can see my stomach getting flabby already. So I am going to eat healthy snacks after this, hopefully.
- Be more positive. I take a situation and see the bad in it instead of good. So this year I am going to see the positive points, I am going to stop overthinking and just do it!
- Stop procrastinating. If there was a crown for the Queen of Procrastination, I would definitely get it. Lazy is literally my middle name and my friends can vouch for that. So I am going to go out there and get some stuff done. (Right after I watch the new Sherlock Holmes and Criminal Minds and maybe take a nap)
- Say ‘Yes’ more often. Ask me something and my first response will be a ‘No’, it’s just instinct. So this year I’ll be say ‘Yes’ more often. Yes? No.
- Eff what others think. ‘What is my friend’s cousin’s neighbour’s friend going to think?’ Well guess what? I don’t care. I am going to do what I want, how I want, when I want and where I want. Why? Because your friend’s cousin’s neighbour’s friend isn’t going to live my life. My life is mine!
- Be kind. You smile kindly at a stranger and without you knowing you have made their day. Give a compliment to someone, they’ll feel happy the rest of the day. Help and old woman cross the road, she’ll bless you with a pure heart. And these are the things that you’ll remember at the end of the day.
- Make amazing memories. 2017 is the year with tins of new and incredible and happy memories.
- Fun, hugs, love, dance, music, books. More of all.
What is your New Year’s Resolution? Do you have one? I honestly want to know.
Start Slaying 2017!!! Lots of love.
Follow my Instagram page – womanonrampage
Have a great 2017 and stay fabulous! Don’t forget to do what you love.
Be beautifully weird!