What 2016 taught me!
- Making lists is easy and fun.
- 2016 was tough and disappointing.
- Blogging is not as easy as it seems.
- There are some mean people on the Internet.
- Finding real friends on Instagram and WordPress is not easy so thank you to my few genuine fellow bloggers and friends.
- I love every single comment and personal message, it makes me jump in ecstasy. You guys are seriously amazing! ❤︎ (Love you #Instafam and #WordPressfam)
- WordPress acts funny sometimes.
- I need a bigger closet. And thus more clothes, throw in some shoes and bags too.
- When you want something there will always be a door barrier, kick that ish down!
- People who admire you are few, value them.
- Real conversations happen late at night.
- Lazy days are the best.
- You can either cry a river over something or take a deep breath and think of a revenge plan.
- It’s more than okay to be single.
- Guys are jerks (although I learned this ages ago, every year I get a quick reminder.)
- Following and then unfollowing accounts is not cool.
- Do not choose internet over your friends (friends are few as it is)
- Writing on Wattpad is so much fun and the love there is overwhelming. (Love you #Wattpadfam)
- Watching Friends for the 45th time can still not get boring.
- Once you mature, you lose more friends than you can gain and that’s okay, that’s life.
- Don’t force friendships, relationships or any kind of ships.
- You have to be confident to achieve anything in life.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a guy or a girl, if you want it, you can do it!
- Fashion trends are not easy to keep up with.
- Cupid doesn’t shoot your ass with a warning.
- No matter how much you do some people can never be satisfied, let those people go.
- Letting go of people who hold you back and don’t respect you is very very important.
- I love books more than people.
- I can’t find the perfect guy because fictional characters have raised my expectations too much.
- Everyone has insecurities, learning to hide them is the trick.
- Everyone is unique in their own crazy way and that’s what makes each one of us special.
- DO NOT underestimate yourself.
- America is crazy. (Donald Trump, really?)
- I no longer talk to some people I previously spend hours talking with, surprise – I can still function effortlessly without them.
- Age 21 is just a damn number, the only difference is I am expected to be more responsible now. (Yay me.)
- I grow more sarcastic every year, a fact that is not well appreciated.
- ‘Follow your heart’ is true but you better take your brain with you.
- Anything can trend on Internet (Juju on that beat and Pen Pineapple Apple Pen, seriously?)
- Loving yourself is very very important!
- I am not the 9-5 type job person.
- Every year we change a little bit and that’s for the best.
- Everyone has flaws and scars, embrace them.
- Food and Sleep is bae!!
- You are amazing, incredible, love worthy and crazy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- Make choices that you won’t regret.
- I can stay awake till 6am but wake me at 6am and I’ll kick your ass.
- 2016 went by a little too fast.
- I am not ready for 2017.
- There is nothing I can do about it.
- Except welcome the year with hugs and love.
- Or maybe get cranky.
Sparkle and Shine you amazing people! Hope your 2016 was good and hopefully 2017 will be a lot better.
Here’s to something new, new year, new friends, new opportunities, new obstacles, new memories, new lessons, new insecurities, new wishes, new talents and most importantly new YOU!
Here I am 2017, ready and steady. Show me what you got!
Follow my Instagram page – womanonrampage
Have a great year end and stay fabulous!
Be beautifully weird!