Tips on Tops
Things every woman has – dreams, insecurities and way too many tops. The sad truth is most of these tops will just stay locked up in the closet never seeing the light of day, simply because what seemed attractive when the top was bought is no longer eye-catchy in the confines of the house.
Which is exactly why, buying the right top for the right occasion is a must. And like the amazing person that I am, I am here to solve all your ‘Top issues’ by providing you tips and links on what top to wear, when and how.
You need a top for party or office or every day, Uptowine101 has it all.
1. College Day: In college, I stood for hours in front of my closet just thinking ‘What to wear’ instead of studying and thinking ‘What the hell’. Which is why when I saw this top, it screamed out college for me. Stylish yet simple and with two stunning shades of blue. It can be paired with black or blue jeans. Add your bag, a low ponytail, minimum makeup and voila, perfect college outfit.
2. Casual Day out: You know those days where you want to look great but without too much effort? This top is what you need. Colourful stripes, quarter sleeves and can be turned into one-off shoulder chic top. Who says strips are out of style?
3. Date night: What do you do when you have a date but you don’t want to seem like you over-dressed? You go with something elegant and yet hot. This trendy top with a cape on one side or a cape in front is your answer. With white skinny jeans, black heels, black clutch and catchy make up, you are all set to make your date fall in love with you.
4. Party time: I am not much of a party girl but when I do, I prefer wearing unforgettable tops instead of uncomfortable dresses. So when I saw this starry black crop top, I knew what I was wearing for the next party. Pair it with dashing some accessories, heels, smoky make-up and a high waist jeans or shorts and you are all set to have a fun and exciting night.
5. Formal/ Office: The only thing good about going to offices are the formal outfits. Shirts can never become untrendy. Why not notch up the glam level in the office as well? This flattering shirt with lace details on the neckline is a great way to start off the office hours. Be fashionable at work!
6. Girls day out: You and your girlfriends are going to go for shopping or just sit and gossip so you don’t want to over-do it but at the same time want to look good enough to be the Cher from Clueless of the group (stylish and stunning). Opt for this off-shoulder frill crop with tie up straps, tie them on the shoulder or like a choker or just the front ones like a bow. Now gossip in style.
7. Brunch day: Brunches mean wearing yellow. This yellow butterfly top is a closet must. When worn with the knot at the back, it shows off your stunning back with a packed neck. Now wear it with the knot in front and it turns into a flattering deep neck top. Tie brooches or clips to notch up the look, a few bangles, flats and now brunch in style.
8. Evening/Beach: I love evening outings, when it’s neither too hot nor too dark. So I usually go out at that time and this cape like top is just perfect. The printed design is trendy, with leggings or jeans it looks stunning and if you are going to beach, hat and sunglasses will solve all your troubles. This is seriously a life hack top.
Grab these tops and so much more from Uptownie101. Start topping of your closets!
Also there is a GIVEAWAY / CONTEST!!
- Follow me on Instagram (@womanonrampage) AND @uptownie101. And my blog if you have a WordPress account.
- Tag as many friends as you can on my Instagram post (make sure they follow us too.)
- Comment below which top you liked and why.
The contest ends on 1st Nov and two lucky winners will be chosen on 2nd Nov randomly by @uptownie101 who will get their favorite top.
Good luck and keep supporting for more such giveaways and contests.
Find more such fashion and style looks on my Instagram page – womanonrampage
Don’t forget to try on some different styles with tops! Make your own fashion statement.
Be beautifully weird!