Beauty Fest at Oberoi
Oberoi Mall at Goregoan had a craze filled week as some of the best and premiere skin care, beauty and fragrance brands showcased their products and helped customers try them out and choose the perfect product for them. This Parcos-sponsered event created a hype and every person with little to no knowledge of beauty had come to experience it. I had the privilege of attending this Beauty Fest Oberoi event, on 24th September and even I was surprised by the incredible products, quick consultations, makeover assistance, trial sessions and so much more in this delightful mix.
Skin care and beauty products –
1. Shiseido: Shiseido offers the highest quality products in brightening and anti-aging skincare, makeup. They believe that to achieve beautiful skin, two things are essential – maximizing skin’s natural power to build its own beauty and solving existing skin concerns.
Their star attraction is the ULTIMUNE, Power Infusing Concentrate. This gives your skin the strength to fight against all kinds of damage on its own. They also have one specifically for the eyes now.
Use: Cleanser – Softener – POWER INFUSIONG CONCENTRATE – POWER INFUSIONG EYE CONCENTRATE – Serum – Moisturizer – Eye Care.
They also have a wide range of make-up with some very beautiful shades and a great variety in fragrances too.
Visit them here – http://www.shiseido.com
2. Clarins: Clarins is a French luxury cosmetics company, which manufactures worldwide prestige skincare, cosmetics and fragrances. Jacques Courtin-Clarins created Clarins with a pioneer conception of beauty: Take beauty seriously and give it credibility.
• Gentle Foaming Cleanser “Normal to Combination Skin”. Foaming cleanser without the drying effect of soap.
• One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser “All Skin Type” This “All-In-One” cleanser, removes make up, cleanses & exfoliates.
• Beauty Flash Balm – An immediate “skin radiance” treatment.
Their products in cosmetics and fragrances are equally enticing.
Visit them here –http://www.clarinsusa.com/
3. Elizabeth Arden: Elizabeth Arden is recognized worldwide for their innovative beauty products, technology driven skin care, trendsetting makeup and distinctive perfumes.
Their star attraction is the PREVAGE collection, an Anti-ageing daily serum that visibly erases fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage and the Prevage anti-ageing foundation. The skin illuminating capsules are a hot sale.
Their wide range is make-up is equally astonishing. Luminous lips gloss, 24 hour eye liners, trendy lipstick shades, sponge on-cream makeup and mineral powder foundations are most definitely worth trying and then getting addicted to.
Visit them here – http://www.elizabetharden.com/
4. Chambor: Chambor is one of the most well-known brands in India. They have a wide range in cosmetics and skin care products that is well suitable for Indian complexions. They also have no animal ingredients and a premium and exclusive range in make up.
• Eye liner pencils that are smooth and give the perfect color in one stroke.
• Flowing lipstick, this glides really well for easy and comfortable application and also gives very good coverage and looks matte.
• Moisture Plus Lipstick, is formulated with “dual action” to nourish, hydrate lips and prevent dryness. It also gives a radiant finish.
Their Stay On waterproof eyeliner pencils are a craze now.
Visit them here – http://chambor.com/
- ELIZABETH ARDEN’S RED DOOR – One of the classic fragrances.
- The new fragrance ELIZABETH ARDEN’S UNTOLD – your story, your journey.
- VIVA LA JUICY ROSÉ JUICY COUTURE – Sparkling. Charming. Exuberant.
- PACO RABANNE’S INVICTUS – new fragrance for men, which represents fresh and sporty creation in relation to the other perfumes of the house.
- GUCCI’S BAMBOO Eau de Parfum – Graceful, gentle but intense, this one from Gucci is a great combo of floral and woody scents.
- GUCCI’S GUILTY INTENSE – Perfume is a warm yet striking oriental floral.
- GUCCI’S MADE TO MEASURE – This men’s cologne sure is intense.These fragrances are just to name a few. There were over fifty more and each intense and entincing.
This fest also had a Selfie booth along with some amazing props to keep everyone in the mood of fun and excitement.
The event was definitely a success and I can’t wait for more such beauty fests, can you? Stay updated on all the upcoming events by following the Oberoi Facebook Page.
Find more such fashion and chic updates on my Instagram page – womanonrampage
Follow me on Instagram and here to stay updated with all the fashion trends. See my latest Instagram posts below.
Don’t forget to check out the beauty and skin care products.
Be beautifully weird!