Ways to style a T-shirt Dress (Part – 2)
This is part 2 of the Ways to style a T-shirt Dress, if you haven’t read the first part here’s the link – Ways to style a T-shirt Dress (Part -1)
T-shirt Dresses are taking over Skater and Bodycon dresses and one must know the different ways to wear it. Why the same style when there are so many more?
1. Balloon top: It’s a T-shirt dress which means it can also be a nice comfy top, and that too balloon top, meaning it’s a little puffed around the waist. Tuck your t-shirt dress under your favourite jeans or even track pants / joggers pants and look effortlessly chic.
2. Belt it: Honestly you can belt anything and everything. Putting a nice matching trendy belt just above your waist is going to make the T-shirt dress look more like a dress than a T-shirt and also give it a glam look. With the right pair of heels and accessories you could rock a party.
3. Wear it simple: Wear it the way it’s actually meant to be worn. Plain and comfortable and all set for long day out. I have tied a choker around my upper arm to spice up the look. And then some sun glasses.
4. Jegging it: Wear a jeggings or jeans underneath the dress to make it look ‘cool’. T-shirt dresses are usually short so if you plan on having a long day ahead with traveling, wearing it might now be a good idea. So pair it up with leggings or jeans and stay fashionable and yet comfortable.
5. Denim it: Got a denim jacket? If not, you must get one and wear it over the dress or tie it in a knot around the waist. Either way it looks trendy, gives it a whole new street style look and definitely makes a style statement.
Also don’t forget to check oit their new range of Pyjamas, they are super comfy and great. ❤
Which one is your favorite? Any more ideas? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Find more such fashion and chic looks on my Instagram page – womanonrampage
Follow me on Instagram and here to stay updated with all the fashion trends. See my latest Instagram posts below.
Don’t forget to try your own styles. Be creative and make your own style statements!
Be beautifully weird!